An innovative e-commerce fashion business are looking for a Data Analytics Developer. The business' growth from an already exciting position is going to be underpinned by a technology, machine learning and data analytics.
You will be working on greenfield projects, building innovative and cutting edge tools to faciliate the growth of this Tech Track 100 business.
The business prides itself on its culture and its people. The environment is work hard, collaborate, innovate and trust each other. The environment is fast paced and they invest heavily into the team’s growth and development.
The Role and your Responsibilities
- Defining the direction of the business by being in charge of data infrastructure
- Use our social, sales and other data to extract insights that will dramatically improve the performance of the company
- Interface between the tech team and other teams in the company
- Take ownership of the company’s data usage, providing the rest of the business with the tools to make them most effective
- Project manage the data function: collect requirements from the company and push for the implementation of the perfect systems
- Uncover insights from our chat and social data that help improve the sales process
- Devise new systems that dramatically improve your colleagues’ way of working with data
- 3+ Years of Data Analysis Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python, SQL, Elastic Query
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Plus' are Machine Learning, NLP, Financial Modelling
- Very competitive salary, package up to £80-100k+ depending on experience and skills
- Good holiday and lots of benefits too