Data Analytics Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique company that specialise in the elite sale of luxury and designer brand across the world.
This company were founded in 2010 and after many successful years are now looking to further expand their talented team and are looking for a Data Analytics Developer!
This position is based in their London office.
- Interface between the tech team and other teams in the company
- Take ownership of the company’s data usage, providing the rest of the business with the tools to make them most effective
- Working as a member of the tech team at every stage of software development life cycle to lead the data side of things
- Project manage the data function: collect requirements from the company and push for the implementation of the perfect systems
- Uncover insights from our chat and social data that help improve the sales process
- Devise new systems that dramatically improve your colleagues’ way of working with data
Skills and Background:
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Elastic Query language
- Experience designing Data warehouses
- Experience designing reporting systems
- Education in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics
- Good knowledge of Python