Intelletec has partnered with a Wellness company based out of Los Angeles; they are looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to report & work closely with the Data & Analytics Director, as well as Marketing, Operations, Product, Finance, and Strategy teams.
This is an exciting time to join; the company is in hyper-growth mode. If you are looking to grow with a successful startup this could be a perfect fit for you!
You will play a critical role in the success of the company, identifying actionable and impactful insights through high-quality analysis, building new analytical capabilities, and maintaining accurate dashboards and databases.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to understand their analytical needs and deliver accurate solutions
- Turn business questions into clear analytical problems and then solve them accurately and efficiently using data
- Build, maintain, and upgrade dashboards that drive daily decision making and business optimization
- Help maintain data pipelines to ensure data and dashboards are always up to date and accurate
- Define KPIs, protect data integrity, and create insights from large data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or a related field
- 3-5 years in data, analytics, marketing or product management roles
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in Statistics, Python, and R
- Experience in DBT, Snowflake, Sigma Computing or similar tools
- Startup / e-commerce experience or passion is a bonus
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan Coverage
- Employer matched 401K
- Flexible PTO, Sick Days, and Wellness Days
- Monthly Social Hours