Intelletec has partnered with a rapidly growing startup at the forefront of the female wellness industry creating innovative products to woman.
Reporting directly to the COO, the Data & Analytics Manager will help build their data and analytics capabilities and team. This person will work highly cross functionally with Operations, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams to build best-in-class data pipelines, processes, analyses, and dashboards. Over time you will hire and mentor a team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists to deliver exceptional results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a key role in defining the technology strategy for our data warehouse and analytics capabilities and managing cost/performance
- Proactively seek to enhance analytics capabilities (e.g., developing pricing/promotions, predictive churn / LTV, next best offer, personalisation, e
- Oversee planning, execution, testing, and overall success of technical data and analytics projects
- Be the bridge between business requirements and engineering execution to implement new scalable solutions and troubleshoot issues
- Guide and manage the data engineering team as they design, build, and maintain critical data pipelines to ensure highly accurate and reliable business reporting
- Technical background: Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field)
- 3-8 years in data / analytics / product management roles
- Experience leading/ mentoring a team
- Excellent business intuition and ability to understand / solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with diverse stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Proficiency in SQL, Jira/Confluence, version control, etc.