Intelletec has partnered with a leading well-known Retailer as they grow their Global Operations and Supply Chain and function. This is an amazing opportunity to play a lead role on a team of analytics professionals to execute high-impact analytics projects.
You will work with Advanced Analytics Senior Directors and Product Directors, while partnering on a daily basis with the fellow data scientists, data analysts, engineers and product owners
- Build and implement reporting tools to enable data driven business decisions
- Coordinate with multi-functional partners and manage analytics products with multiple business partners
- Participate in the development of new algorithms and enhancement of existing approaches based on optimization, statistical/econometric methods, machine learning techniques and big data solutions to enhance various supply chain decisions.
- Communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language.
- Collaborate with key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other related fields.
- 8+ years of experience building data and analytical products. Supply chain/Logistics or Retail industry experience preferred.
- Expert data wrangling and SQL skills.
- Demonstrable ability to sift through data, perform statistical analysis, identify critical information, and develop solution options.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and seamlessly collaborate with data science and engineering partners.
- Experience with Git and Amazon Web Services strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Tableau, as well as data analysis/visualization packages in R or Python is a plus.