HealthTech startup based in New York are looking for data engineers to help build out their existing data pipelines, as well as interpret the analytics, and build reporting tools used by the whole business.
The team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, WeWork, Blackstone, and Clover Health.
Building a best-in-class consumer / healthcare brand and are looking for a data-driven developer / scientist who has an interest in utilizing data to make an impact on their customer experience and growth in addition to the ability to execute on those ideas.
You will partner with various teams across the business to help extract meaningful analysis from the data we have collected. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Write reports in SQL
- Design and build ETL pipelines
- Develop and maintain data products and infrastructure
- Compile data to show progress and guide high-level decision making
- Help to design data-driven experiments across the business
- Think outside the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- 3+ years minimum experience as a data engineer or data scientist
- Fluency in two or more of: Python, SQL, R, Go, Ruby, Scala
- Experience running data projects from start to finish
- Cross-functional experience working with all teams throughout an organization
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms and processes a plus
- Experience with Redshift, Redash, Tableau, Looker a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers a plus
Pay & Perks
- Equity in the business
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
- A collaborative, high energy work environment
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning