A London Based machine learning startup that automatically designs, makes, and delivers personalised physical products, are looking for a Data Engineer to work on a host of interesting technical and business problems.
The Company has raised over £3.5m to date, with a further raise expected later in 2019. You will be joining a talented and creative team of now over 20, and an engineering team of 10+.
The Company is growing extremely fast, with the user base growing daily. Their platform serves tens of thousands of customers every day, from all over the world and is generating ever increasing quantities of data that are going to be very exciting to work with.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with platform team to build, integrate and grow pipelines
- Design and implement secure environments and automated systems across the business
- Develop Machine Learning skills to capture and analyse data (paid training)
Skills & Experience
- 2yrs commercial experience with Python OR GO and JS / PHP
- AWS, DynamoDB, Athena (presto), S3
- Docker, cloud watch, ElasticSerch, Prometheus
- £70-90k is the ear-marked budget depending on experience.
- Share Options too, they want you to own a part of the Company
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- Great Soho based location, and creative working environment