A Berlin based hyper growth FinTech startup are looking for data engineers to help scale their existing data warehouse, platform and pipelines. Analysing, identifying patterns and generally being curious and thought provoking.
The team is a group of international Python engineers and administrators.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and scale data warehouse on a big data platform
- Design and build new ETL pipelines with analysts and scientists
- Ensure consistent data, assisting back end team to design and maintain production DBs
- Compile data, design data-driven experiments across the business, identifying trends
- Think outside the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years minimum experience data engineering
- Fluency in: Python, SQL, Spark & English
- Knowledge of: Hadoop, Drill, Impala, Presto
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms and processes a plus
- Dependent on experience
- Medical and dental insurance, health club membership
- Educational development budget (spend as you like)
- Independent working, exciting challenges, high energy work environment
- You will grow here, surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning!