A Machine Learning and AI-focused, Series A ($20 Million) startup are looking for a Remote, Data Engineer.
This position can be based anywhere in North America, and you will be part of and manage a remote team.
The Company is growing fast, already profitable and looking to build on what is fast becoming an established business that offers a product that unlocks the world's most powerful data so that machines and humans can answer society's toughest questions.
Why Apply for this position:
- one of the first 30 people in a very fast-growing company
- be one of the core drivers of the company's success
- work with an amazing team
- Contribute to building and maintaining data sets to help accelerate machine learning and AI
- Building data tools with Spark
- Work with satellite imagery, machine learning, algorithms, location data and more
- 5+ Years Experience in Data Engineering
- Ideally, have experience working remotely
- Experience building data pipelines with tools such as Spark
- you feel comfortable with working with lots of data (thousands of terabytes)
- you are passionate about the goal to democratize access to data
- you want to grow and manage an elite team of remote engineers
- you are amazingly entrepreneurial (though need not have started a company before)
Notes, must be based in North America, and those with Green Card / Permanent Residency / Citizen are encouraged to apply