An Autonomous Driving Startup based in San Francisco.
You will work with a team of software engineers, hardware engineers and researchers on bringing fully autonomous driving technology into everyday use
The company is looking to promote the development of smart mobility that will make transportation safer, more efficient, more affordable, and more leisurely.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Design and implement infrastructure to store and process car data such as logs or sensor data.
- Build pipelines and tools to automate issue detection and triage.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for automated deployment of vehicle software and configuration data such as calibration parameters and machine learning models.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in systems or infrastructure projects on Linux.
- Fluency in Python (familiarity with C++ is a plus).
- Experienced with cloud stacks such as AWS.
- No special knowledge of the autonomous driving technologies is necessary - we believe that everyone can learn on the job and will provide you with all relevant materials.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.