Intelletec have recently partnered up with a HealthCare Startup who have recently come out of Seed Stage Funding & are looking to expand their team of Engineering talent.
As one of the key Engineers, you will have some experience building large-scale, robust data warehouse infrastructure to power an analytics and insights platform - helping physicians realize value from healthcare technology and provide the best care to their patients.
As one of the first 10 full-time team members, you will be a lead in developing and scaling our infrastructure and algorithms to build an impactful health data platform. The tech stack uses React/Redux, Python: Django, Pandas, SQLAlchemy, and MySQL; the are hosted on AWS. This role reports directly to the CTO.
● Take lead on data warehouse and analytics development
● Analyze medical data and work with clinical experts to generate actionable insights for physicians
● Enhance Django, Pandas and SQLAlchemy based data warehouse
● Improve ETL processes for medical health records into data warehouse
● Extend data models to support a wide variety of data types in MySQL database
● 1+ years experience as a software developer
● Experience with Python/Django framework
● Experience with machine learning algorithm design and insight generation
● Practical familiarity with DS tools such as R, Python, or MatLab
● BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
If interested in hearing more please get in touch, salaries are ranging from the $100,000-$120,000 salary range plus equity.