Are you a Dog Lover? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a well funded Pre-IPO firm in the pet industry. The Data Product Manager, Data Science will work closely with data engineers, data analysts and data scientists to accomplish business objectives. This role is based in NYC and reports to the Head of Data Strategy and Insights.
- Empower the Data Science team in solving some of their hardest business problems
- Set the vision and own the product-roadmap for our data science efforts, including what data to prioritize by understanding the larger company needs and goals
- Own the project-planning of larger initiatives that are heavily dependent on the migrating, transformation, and availability of data
- Enable strong business outcomes by having the team’s work be a conduit to more effective decision-making throughout the company
- Work closely with stakeholders across all business functions, including Retention, Acquisition, Finance, Operations, and CX.
- Collaborate with your counterpart in data science to get our science models productionalized so that they are accessible to all internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with your counterpart in analytics to ensure our Business Intelligence needs are being and data is fully available for all BI efforts.
- Strategize and prioritize with a deep understanding of business problems and objectives
- Exceptionally strong at product management and project management
- Flexible and innovative thinker who can pull together the right resources and tools to tackle a problem
- 2+ years of experience working with data, both hands-on and collaboratively with other data engineers, data analysts, and data scientists
- Dog lover