Intelletec have partnered with a research company who are looking for Data Scientists. Founded in 2013 with offices across New York, Singapore, London, and Tel Aviv. They are rapidly expanding their Data Science function, which at the moment in New York is around 30.
They have built a Research Engine that considers billions of possible hypotheses at scale. Their software scans massive amounts of data and sifts it through a range of clarifiers – equations, definitions sentiments, locations – to build the best predictive model with a measurable business goal in mind. As the data changes the model adapts using adaptive machine learning algorithms.
What Will You Do?
- Solve various problems and make a true impact across unlimited domains and industries (Financial Risk, Health, Ecommerce, Marketing, Oil & Gas Exploration and more.).
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights.
- Be the face of the company and the product directly interfacing with their partners around the globe.
- Partner with their customers’ Data Science teams, helping them optimize their use of the Discovery Platform.
- Work directly with their in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading companies across the globe (fortune 500 companies and many others).
- Use your analytical skills and deep product understanding to consult their partners and provide them with advice and input of the highest quality.
What Will You Need?
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- MS or PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
- Customer facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skill
- Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL, Scala, Java)