Intelletec have partnered with a research company with offices based in New York and London to help them grow their expanding Data Science function.
What Will You Do?
- Solve various problems and make a true impact across unlimited domains and industries (Financial Risk, Health, Ecommerce, Marketing, Oil & Gas Exploration and more.).
- Deliver business value by translating complex data into meaningful insights.
- Be the face of the company and the product directly interfacing with our partners around the globe.
- Partner with our customers’ Data Science teams, helping them optimize their use of SparkBeyond’s Discovery Platform.
- Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading companies across the globe (fortune 500 companies and many others).
- Use your analytical skills and deep product understanding to consult our partners and provide them with advice and input of the highest quality.
What Will You Need?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Data Science
- MS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
- Customer facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skill
- Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL, Scala, Java)
- Experience with statistical tools or packages (R / RapidMiner / Scikit)