New York City
We have partnered with a Global Leader within Financial Services as they continue to have a huge focus on data and analytics.
This role reports into the Emerging Tech team and will partner with other data scientists as well as Business and ML engineers to work on various Modeling and ModelOps topics.
- Work closely with business & product owners to specify models and implementation plans
- Work closely with ML engineers to deploy the models into production
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for modeling techniques on both structured and unstructured data; partner with and provide guidance to other data scientists and modelling teams
- Explore state-of-the-art modeling approaches and third-party providers and share knowledge with model developers and related teams
- Conduct thorough reviews of ML model implementation and performance as a key contributor in the governance and validation process
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in a comparable quantitative modeling or analytics role
- Demonstrated experience in applying statistical and/or machine learning techniques to a variety of problems using both structured and unstructured data
- Proven experience with at least one deep-learning framework
- Proven experience with at least one large cloud-computing environment, ideally AWS, in particular its storage, processing and deployment modules
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools, both open source (e.g. Plotly/Dash, Seaborn) and vendor-based (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense) would also be a plus
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users