My client, a retail start up located in the Bay Area are looking for a Data Scientist with 2-3 years of commercial experience. You will take ownership of data mining, building predictive models, and driving the construction of data insight products.
The right candidate should be a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player with a positive drive to provide insight to their business partners.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Execute data mining activities providing insight from datasets.
- Build accurate statistical supervised & unsupervised predictive models.
- 2-3+ years of commercial experience with several years in hands on experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Expertise in Python
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science