My client, a fast growing, venture-backed wellness startup based in New York City are looking for a Data Scientist to join their small team. Their technology makes it possible for people to get custom vitamin recommendations based on their diets and health goals.
Do you specialize in machine learning? Are you also a highly technical analyst who is comfortable with modern tools of data analysis and the scale of data at a tech start-up? If so, I think this is the role for you!
As part of a small team at a young company, you'll also work closely with engineering to guide the instrumentation of new events and data sources. You will help establish a solid foundation for the data stack and build a culture of rigorous analysis across numerous different departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of professional experience either at a tech startup or financial corporation
- Proficiency with Python and the scientific Python suite (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, Jupyter notebooks)
- Familiarity with deep learning
- Perform deep analyses into product performance and customer behavior, with an emphasis on machine learning prediction
- Manage high-dimensional datasets, including with clustering and dimensionality reduction
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams
- Work closely with the head of data science and executives to inform strategic decisions in marketing, operations, and product
Salary up to $150,000