One of the most recognized brands in the world is looking to hire a Data Scientist in their Performance Analytics Group.
This global firm is looking for someone to work in their fast-paced environment focusing on using state-of-the-art Machine Learning and AI to completely transform the customer experience.
Location: Silicon Valley
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver advanced technology solutions that addresses real-world, data-driven needs
- Design and develop pipelines, reports, dashboards and framework that monitor and analyze performance of the AI Voice Agents.
- Provide insights of product performance worldwide
- Define and develop data schema, ETL, metrics and reports for production performance analytics
- Employ advanced statistical modeling to analyze large data sets, create dashboards and derive insights to guide key business, product and engineering decisions
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure that data infrastructure and systems are performant, scalable, reliable and secure
- Enable big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage state-of-the-art data and ML technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of experience in data science or analytics using Python and SQL and working with big data
- Excellent analytical skills with an engineering, algorithmic mind to design tools pipelines and systems to handle large-scale, real-time ML analysis, whether in batch or streaming.
- Previous experience designing and delivering analytics for large-scale ML products, and enjoys working in an agile, fast-growing environment preferred
Compensation: Strong Package, Bonus, equity and Benefits.