- Build and implement data statistical models and derive solutions to help drive strategic business decisions related to Risk.
- Leverage both new and existing data to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our risk infrastructure.
- Design machine learning solutions that operate effectively at scale.
- Partner with Risk Operations to quickly respond to rapidly evolving threats
- 3+ years specializing in Fraud or Risk modeling.
- A graduate degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, physical sciences, or a similar technical field.
- Experience developing and deploying machine learning / deep learning solutions.
- The versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early stage startup that is growing
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy
For more information contact: Jamie@intelletec.com