A Berlin based hyper growth FinTech startup are looking for database engineers to help support and scale their existing databases and warehouse. Analysing, identifying patterns and generally being curious and thought provoking.
The team is a group of international Python engineers and administrators.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, develop and scale databases and warehouse
- Coach team on best practise for QA
- Attention to detail, auditing current databases and creating new approaches
- Think outside the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience database support
- Fluency in: Python, postgreSQL & English
- Knowledge of: NoSQL - DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase
- Naturally inquisitive
- Dependent on experience
- Medical and dental insurance, health club membership
- Educational development budget (spend as you like)
- Independent working, exciting challenges, high energy work environment
- You will grow here, surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning!