Intelletec is proud to partner with a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company specializing in cutting-edge designs for space and critical industries. They create reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices for safer nuclear plants, wastewater treatment facilities, and oil production. They are committed to fostering a mission-driven, positive culture, and offer exciting opportunities for motivated Electrical Design Engineers to work on High Performance Embedded Computing projects, including Single Board Computers, high-speed Ethernet network cards, and rugged carrier cards for high-performance mezzanine cards. This dynamic electronics company provides valuable experience in supporting ruggedized embedded systems for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Developing embedded AMD Xilinx FPGA designs using VHDL code and IP Integrator.
- Performing tasks such as synthesis, place and route, creating pin and timing constraints, verifying timing closure, and running simulations.
- Developing embedded bare metal applications and boot files for AMD Xilinx MPSoC Zync FPGAs.
- Verifying and validating FPGA boards to ensure reliability and compatibility.
- Utilizing lab FPGA debug methodologies, including the AMD Xilinx integrated logic analyzer, as well as lab oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Proficiency in Vivado, Vitis, and Petalinux AMD Xilinx tools.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective time management abilities with a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary