Our client is a purpose driven business and has rapidly established themselves as a global leader in innovation and technology and are helping some of the world’s top companies with their digital transformation.
Their best in class product offering uses some of the latest technology and they are currently pushing the boundaries with Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to help take their products to the next level. Their products are used by millions of people around the world.
They are currently seeking Senior Systems Engineers to help them innovate on and scale their infrastructure.
The primary responsibility of this role is to lower friction, improve uptime, or deliver faster innovation while getting software into production. In that context you will mainly work on the deployment- (continuous delivery) and operations- (instrumentation and scalability) platforms.
- An engineering mindset coupled with operational discipline
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems using modern tools
- Ability to move fast and distinguish signal from noise in everyday work life
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
- Sound knowledge of UNIX systems and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Configuration management expertise (Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc)
- Expertise in git, and build and release best practices
- Experience with any of the following (Docker, Mesos, K8, etcd, Spark, Hadoop, Presto)
Our client is offering a very competitive salary depending on your level of experience; on top of this they have great perks which include healthcare, pension and some remote working.
They pride themselves on offering a great work/life balance and creating a culture where everyone has a voice.