My client is a growing API Fintech Startup. They are the next-generation market data provider with the radical idea that you should only pay for the data that you use. They are powering the world's largest finance and fintech institutions and lower the barrier of entry for small startups.Since launching in 2019, they've raised over $27.8M in funding and have over 2,000 companies signed up pre-launch. Their team consists of former data users from firms like Two Sigma, Belvedere, Pico, Bloomberg, Pinterest, and Google. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to hire a Developer Advocate.
As a Developer Advocate you will:
- Build the user community on Slack from the ground up, and generate conversation with their community about the product, trending topics in the fintech space, and more.
- Organize relevant and unique virtual events that engage and respond to the needs of their user base.
- Identify new marketing channels, lead generation opportunities, and advertising or sponsorship opportunities that can attract a wide user base to the Slack community.
- Design, write and create content to increase community engagement on various channels (Slack, social media etc.)
- Manage and maintain a newsletter for current and prospective users.
- Work with engineering and product teams to create technical content and improve SEO.
- Monitor and report on feedback, reviews or feature requests.
- Work with the engineering team to respond to customer queries, feedback, and reported bugs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the product team and designers to create better user experience and community resources.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied math, finance, marketing, communications, business, management, journalism, writing or any field with an emphasis on writing or social skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience as a developer advocate, community manager, support engineer, product manager, business development manager, consultant, sales representative or product evangelist.
- Knowledge in finance, fintech, data, machine learning or software engineering.
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience organizing or launching community initiatives (online forum, events, newsletters).
- Hands-on experience with social media management, SEO and/or online marketing channels.
- Passion for teaching or communicating ideas to people with a wide range of familiarity on a given topic.
For more info please reach out to email@example.com