The company we are working with are a large enterprise company who empower millions of businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to take their businesses, brands, and workflow online. They’re a post IPO company with offices across 7 countries.
- Network with top developer thought leaders in your local community and earn their trust and respect.
- Building and/or contributing to key OSS projects and building cool, useful, or productive apps.
- Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community, and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practice that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale applications.
- Attend conferences, meetups, coding boot camps, online forums, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, and more.
- Scale your efforts by partnering with the developers in the community.
- Use data, experiments, and customer feedback to drive growth in your community.
- Experience creating content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practice that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale applications
- Experience networking and building relationships with key influencers
- Experience working closely with Engineering teams/cross functionally