Our partner is a Software Platform that empowers businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to take their businesses, brands, and workflow online.
They are building a Developer Relations dream team and looking for Developer Evangelist to be based in-region, helping us make the world better for developers!
Passionate about helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud. You have solid communication skills, with the dexterity required to be both a strong tech writer and a dynamic public speaker. You’re a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that make our developers and platform the most successful.
You have experience as a developer advocate, developer evangelist, or in an external developer-focused role, as well as proven experience working with 3rd party communities. You’re also adept at social media and blogging, and can travel locally and globally when required.
As a Developer Evangelist, you will:
- Build a large and vibrant community, initiating and nurturing great relationships with developers online and in your city.
- Network with top developer thought leaders in your local community and earn their trust and respect
- Win the hearts and minds of developers by building and/or contributing to key OSS projects and building cool, useful, or productive apps.
- Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community, and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practice that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale their applications.
- Champion relevant products and services in your local community at conferences, meetups, coding boot camps, online forums, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, and more.
- Scale your efforts by partnering with developers in the community.
- Use data, experiments, and customer feedback to drive growth in your community.