Our client a leading advertising technology (ad tech) company, based in the City of Angels (LA) are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will be critical in developing their next generation platform.
The Company is backed by top-tier venture firms, has a highly experienced management team, and a visionary leader who promotes success! The Company is innovative, embraces team working and collaboration, and this culture is key to their success to date.
- Work in a Small team to build, scale and manage the infrastructure to meet growing demand
- Work with the full development team to improve automation, amongst other scripting and coding modifications when required. (You will be a solid programmer)
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on tech stack is essential for this role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of experience - Linux system admin (agile, development support and DevOps processes)
- AWS experience and strong knowledge of EC2 is essential
- Programming proficiency with Python / Bash
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- Automation, admin & config, plus de-bugging experience
The company offers a great work/life balance with "work from home Fridays" along with exceptional benefits and opportunities for bonuses and equity. Will also sponsor and relocate!
To find out more please get in touch on email@example.com