Our client, a leading AdTech company, based in NYC are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will be critical in developing their next generation platform.
The company is backed by top-tier venture firms, has a highly experienced management team, and a visionary leader who promotes success! The company is innovative, embraces team working and collaboration, and this culture is key to their success to date.
- Work in a small team to build, scale and manage the infrastructure to meet growing demand
- Work with the full development team to improve automation, amongst other scripting and coding modifications when required. (You will be a solid programmer)
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on tech stack is essential for this role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of experience - Linux system admin (agile, development support and DevOps processes)
- AWS experience and strong knowledge of EC2 is essential
- Programming proficiency with Python / Bash
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- Automation, admin & config, plus debugging experience
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org