A startup based in Boston are looking for DevOps Engineers to join them as they build a work-centric social platform to change the way companies work and give startups a boost against big-hitters across the globe! They are a fast-growing platform providing shared working solutions who have Series A funding are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to spearhead growth.
My client are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with a broad range of skills to own cloud-based infrastructure that powers the platform.
- Experience automating environments in the AWS environment with robust monitoring and backups to ensure the applications are highly available is critical.
- A desire to work with new technologies, such as containers, is essential, as well as an understanding of ‘classic’ Unix/Linux systems administration.
- Experience with automation languages such as bash, python and ruby, and a knowledge of major automation frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, and Terraform is also a requirement.
- A strong security background is a plus. The role will oversee various IT functions within the office.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong programming and analytical experience with a variety of automation tools.
- Experience with code diagnostics and forensics.
- An understanding of Distributed Systems and Scalable Architectures.
- An understanding of the tradeoffs involved in cloud architectures.
- Experience with Database Administration including RDBMS systems like Postgres and MySQL.
- Knowledge of how to setup and manage a data warehouse such as RedShift.
- Experience working with build infrastructure to ensure reliable deployments of new releases
If you are interested in the DevOps Engineer position please apply directly to this advert.
DevOps Engineer / Boston