A “Series B” Fintech company who are spearheading blockchain solutions for global financial institutions are looking for DevOps Engineers to join their growing team in London.
The Company is 70 strong already, with offices based in the US, UK and the Far East.
You will be working on the back-end, scaling distributed systems using the right tool for the right job.
After recent Series B funding, you will be part of an exciting new journey at the forefront of cutting-edge, new innovative technology and ideas.
- Automate our infrastructure – Success is measured by your ability to spin up environments on demand.
- Build observability into our environment and applications that help us monitor and self-heal when problems come up. Make the right trade-off between reliability and product feature speed – come up with metrics that define the trade-off, get buy-in from stakeholders and measure against those.
- Automate code deployments so that we can release daily and often multiple times a day.
- Active involvement and mentorship of junior engineers doing code reviews resulting in up levelling the skill set for the entire team.
- Strong exposure to AWS. Knowledge of other cloud providers is a plus
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the languages (Go, Python, Kotlin, Java)
- Master of at least one domain – Infrastructure as Code tools (Docker, Terraform, Puppet, Helm), Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix), Container Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker), Database technologies (Cassandra, Postgres), CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Able to understand and articulate the design and application of the architecture of the entire system
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, cloud-native applications and system design
Salary; up to 150k - DOE