DevOps Engineer - £500 Daily - 3 months Rolling - Paddington
We are looking for DevOps engineer to join my creative client in August. They want a well-rounded Engineer to support a critical client who can be a safe pair of hands.
· Linux (centos/Redhat) Experience
· Continuous Integration Systems, Jenkins & Jenkins Job Builder.
· Puppet/Docker/Chef & other configuration management.
· X86 Virtual Machine environments; Citrix Xen, Vagrant (desirable), Openstack
· MySQL database administration
· JBoss/Tomcat application containers
· Apache WWW server
· TCP/IP networking
· Common Internet Protocols; SMTP, HTTP / HTTPS, SSH
· Authentication (Windows AD/Openldap)
· DNS administration/registration(Windows AD)
· Source Control systems (GIT/SVN)
· Unix shell scripting, appdynamics, varnish,
· Performance improvements/Performance Measures
· Show keenness to learn and ability adapt to new projects/situations
· Drive automation and improvement of existing systems and processes
· Show good use of technical knowledge to facilitate projects and support development teams.
· Easily context switches between day to day, and project work.
· Ability to concisely and quickly explain complex situations/problems to your line manager.
If interested please send your Cv in response.