A Medical Start-up are building a world-class consumer/healthcare brand that has cut the cost of procedures by over 60% and allows you to effectively consult from the comfort of your own home…
After raising over 15 million in funding in their first round and being back by 7 industry savvy Investors and advisors, they are continuing to grow by adding an experienced Front End Engineer to the team.
You will be working with engineers who have a wealth of experience in their field and are keen to share knowledge and best practices!
- Use additional third-party tools such as Stripe, Cloudflare and others to simplify services such as payments, CDN, etc
- Wide use of open source tools
- Github-based rapid deployment environment
- Build and manage the architecture that powers our product
- Work across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- 3 years minimum experience as a Devops-focused engineer
- Experience working on AWS (GCP and Azure experience a plus)
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Fluency in the mechanics of the internet, including TCP/IP, DNS, caching
- Fluency in AWS, Terraform, Docker, and Python
- Demonstrated instincts around building delightful user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals