A Global Bitcoin company are looking for a Security Engineer to be based in their Amsterdam office. They have offices globally, the Amsterdam office is a small engineering focused base. This is an exciting time to join in a security thought leadership role a company who are regarded as the worlds’ most valuable crypto currency company.
- Located in the Amsterdam Engineering Hub
- This is the first dedicated DevOps focused role in the team and the successful candidate will work as an integral part of our team.
- You will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ Years experience working as DevOps Engineer or Linux System Administrator
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl)
- Experience using Docker
- A solid understanding Linux and cloud environments, preferably AWS
- An interest in Blockchain or Crypto technologies
- Experience deploying applications in production environments
- Experience of working with Containers (e.g. Docker) & Container Orchestration (e.g.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application
- deployment issues.