Specifically, you will…
- Collaborate functionally with leadership, engineers, and customers to assist in problem-solving and coming up with new solutions
- Design and support all infrastructure components, from ideation, to implementation, maintenance, and refinement
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience working with CI/CD systems (we use TravisCI and CodeFresh)
- Build and maintain observability and alerting tooling - logging, monitoring, and distributed tracing.
- Engage in continuous learning, supported by an agile delivery model and a blameless culture based on trust
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have...
- 3+ years AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, RDS, ElasticCache, Lambda, and ECS/Fargate
- Fully understand the concepts of “infrastructure as code"
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, Python preferred