Intelletec have teamed up with a fast growing start-up company is reinventing the way on how sending payments will be as easy as sending messages. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help redesign the payments from the ground up with the team.
The team of 20 are rapidly expanding their operations and need to add to their team in the heart of San Francisco. Their founders are Stanford Alumni and team made up of Ex Facebook, Google, Twitter Engineers.
If you are creative and have a passion for producing to produce world-class technology with tonne of experience, then this is the challenge you have been looking for.
- You will have experience automating environments in the AWS environment with robust monitoring and backups to ensure the applications are highly available is critical.
- You will have a desire to work with new technologies, such as containers, is essential, as well as an understanding of ‘classic’ Unix/Linux systems administration.
- You will use your knowledge of automation languages such as bash, and Ruby, and major automation frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, and Terraform is also a requirement.
- You will have a strong security background is a plus. The role will oversee various IT functions within the office.
- 4+ years in a DevOps role
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with source control (git), configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), and monitoring technologies
- Knowledge of at least one relevant programming language (eg, Python, Go, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with database systems a plus
- Startup experience
- A love and passion for FinTech!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.