My client is Series A SaaS startup thats mission is to transform job hunting and recruiting with quiz apps that give insight into the right career fit. Steeped in hard science and based on decades of organizational psychology and psychometric research, they empower people to make more informed career decisions and empower leaders to shape their companys future.
As DevOps Engineer you will:
- AWS server setup which includes sets of Ubuntu servers with Node.js, Rails, Postgresql running in Autoscaling Groups using Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS support services.
- Postgresql servers with live replication and failoverBuilds and deployments to AWS for multiple Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Angular, WordPress, and Mobile applications
- Continuous build and deployments to AWS using in Atlassian Bamboo as well as CircleCI.
- Implement, manage, and maintain application logs on AWS for AWS CloudWatch.
- Design and implement script-based ad-hoc tools to automate operational aspects of the build and deployment infrastructure.
- Execute software releases in coordination with program management and document release logs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails applications and Postgresql
- AWS advanced knowledge, Ruby programming, Linux, JIRA, Agile Scrum, and SQL proficiency.
Base salaries up to $180K and great benefits!
Please contact email@example.com for more info