We are looking for Dev Ops engineers for our large consulting client in the UK.
Following a large re organisation we have the ongoing need for strong Devops engineers in the UK and across the EU.
Candidates must be available on a a maximum 4 week notice or sooner and able to contract in the uk.
We require devops skill around the following:
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying and managing cloud environments in Azure.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, ARM Templates, Helm, or Pulumi.
- Experience of pipeline build/deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, or Jenkins.
- In-depth automation and scripting using tools such as PowerShell, AZ CLI, Python, Bash, Ruby, or Groovy.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration management technologies like DSC, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, or Ansible.
- Thorough knowledge of logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure App Insights, New Relic, or Datadog.
- Knowledge of cloud platform design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of common database and caching technologies, such as Azure SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Memcache, or Redis.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and experience of enabling team delivery through technology.
- As a bonus, experience of other cloud platforms and technologies.