**This position is open for SF, remote USA, and remote Canada**
Based in San Francisco, my client has raised $38m ($25m during COVID-19) to scale its end-to-end platform that creates training data for AI and ML (via data labeling) - They have already begun to help some of the world's largest tech companies make better sense of their data.
Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
I am on the market for a DevOps Engineer with either strong startup chop and/or experience working at a Tier-1 tech company, and interest in scaling platforms with world-class colleagues. The Engineering team is currently growing from 30 to 50 this year, now is the time to get on-board!
What You'll Do:
- Being responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support, and maintaining consistent configuration -- with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the infrastructure and its associated components and applications
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability, and capacity management while ensuring that solution and component escalations are minimized
What You'll Bring:
- 4 - 9 years' experience as a SRE / DevOps Engineer
- Expert with Linux administration, CI/CD
- The ideal candidate brings DevOps and automation domain knowledge and uses tools such as Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Comprehensive experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud at scale(AWS, GCP, Azure) highly desirable
- Infrastructure-as-Code, scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable
- Detailed experience taking charge of end-to-end successful projects and delivery to end-users at scale
- Experience optimizing web traffic
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or another message broker) and Redis
- Experience with Logstash / Elasticsearch
• Very competitive on compensation, open to discussing
• Strong early-stage equity & remote flexibility