A fast-growing Toronto-based Healthtech Startup are looking to add x2 DevOps engineers after recent funding.
The client are on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data and are backed by some big players including Google Ventures.
The role will join a small team who are rapidly expanding, if you want to get into a company early this will be a great time to join.
If you are someone who is passionate about intelligent automation: you get excited about being the 10X multiplier on your teammates. You will be leading the way the whole devops and security side of the business.
- Work to ensure the stability, security, and performance of Fathom’s platform
- Develop internal tools that make our machine learning and software engineers more efficient, in everything from infrastructure deployment, to continuous integration and testing.
- Maintain and configure all internal development and access control systems
- Own and enforce all of our security and data access policies, which were developed and written in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Collaborate with our product and analytics teams to identify strategic long-term projects and preempt infrastructure needs in advance
- Experience with continuous integration systems like CircleCI or Jenkins
- Experience setting up monitoring systems such as NewRelic
- Operational expertise with Docker
- Basic operational familiarity with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and ability to help pick the right tool for a given job
- An ability to define, defend, and drive technical infrastructure decisions and initiatives
- An understanding of InfoSec and general network security best practices (OWASP)
- Familiarity with tools like Airflow, Spark, Kubernetes, and/or Mesos.
- Experience with HIPAA environments or similar high-compliance environments, such as fintechExpertise with Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience supporting devops and infrastructure, specifically in support of machine learning
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more