Our client is growing rapidly: They've experienced 4x year-over-year revenue growth and their recent $125M Series D have given them the opportunity to make big ambitious bets on their future.
Our client provides universal code search for developers and companies so they can innovate faster and manage billions of lines of code.
As the engineering manager for their DevOps/Distribution team, you will lead their exceptional high agency all-remote team to achieve ambitious objectives to make the platform easy to deploy, scale, monitor, and debug for both them and customers.
What you'll do
- You will deliver smart, streamlined solutions to our customers solving common on-premise configurations and debugging challenges.
- You will work with other engineering teams to enable new initiatives through infrastructure as well as enhance their systems for performance and scalability.
- You will implement long term observability (and other DevOps pillars) enabling proactive management of their infrastructure.
- You will have a trusting relationship with your direct team and are able to connect their work to their own career goals
- You are able to coach and mentor your direct team to establish career goals and growth plans.
- You have 2+ years leading an engineering team of 3 or more engineers.
- You have multiple experiences building and implementing DevOps practices and tools designed to increase an organization's ability to deliver applications and services faster.
- You have extensive experience in their core technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, container orchestration
- Your working hours overlap with 8am-4pm CST for at least 10 hours per week to collaborate synchronously when necessary.
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Go and React
- Worked directly with customers helping them troubleshoot deployment and various other environmental issues