Our Client is crafting an advanced AI algorithms into exciting consumer experiences for a well-known and beloved global brand, with hundreds of millions of users.
They have an opening for a high-impact dev-ops and platform engineer who is excited to craft automated infrastructure for our cloud platform of apps, AI pipelines, and cloud microservices. This could be a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on, Linux software engineer interested in mass-scale platforms and AI.
- Design and develop automated CICD infrastructure to allow developers to rapidly innovate, and make it a joy to ship code quickly and safely to production.
- Develop architecture & tools to manage our mass-scale, globally distributed platform.
- Develop A/B testing and session-aware traffic management machinery.
- Create new cloud services, features, and APIs to power our web & mobile products.
- Develop monitoring & reporting systems to understand behaviors of our platform.
- Create data processing tools and infrastructure for our machine learning and computer vision pipelines.
- Strong expertise in Python in Linux environments.
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform and its core services.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Git development workflows and branching.
- Experience with industry CICD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, Concourse, etc.).
- Experience with cloud app monitoring tools and systems (e.g. NewRelic, Sentry, etc.).
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with mobile build systems for iOS and Android.
- Experience with task & message queues (e.g. Celery, RabbitMQ, Airflow, etc.).
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic R&D team of software developers, computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, and graphics professionals.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Located in downtown Mountain View, California --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.