In the role of DevSecOps Engineer, you will help us build, deploy, and secure containerized applications and AWS resources. This position requires being comfortable interacting with high-compliance environments such as AWS GovCloud and a variety of Department of Defense hosted platforms.
This may be the right role for you if you’re excited about working with a cutting-edge tech stack, implementing infrastructure as code, and helping with our Agile transformation. We’ve made a lot of progress over the last year in improving our CI/CD and security tools, but we believe we can take things further with your help.
- Harden application containers for DoD and enterprise deployment
- Setup CI/CD pipelines to build containers, run automated tests, and deploy to Kubernetes
- Run and remediate Static Application Security Testing (SAST) scans
- Create and maintain AWS GovCloud resources using Terraform
- Troubleshoot issues with Kubernetes clusters and other cloud resources
- Maintain cloud network infrastructure according to the principles of Least Privilege and Defense in Depth
- Write Helm charts, docker-compose files, and bash scripts to automate
Qualifications - Must Haves:
- Well-versed in AWS
- Proficient with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experienced setting up CI/CD pipelines, ideally with Jenkins
- Comfortable troubleshooting Linux, especially RHEL
- Knowledgeable about cloud and application security
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, which is issued by the U.S. government