Digital Business Analyst – London – 3 Months Rolling - £400 Daily
My client are looking for a BA to be an integral member of the Product team in uncovering customer needs, defining the requirements and seeing them through to market. We are looking for someone to join in the next 2/3 weeks for a long term contract.
Your Day to Day:
- Proactive requirements gathering from internal stakeholders and clients.
- Transformation of non-technically articulated requirements into clear ‘development ready’ functional pieces
- Creation of agile stories for development teams, with an emphasis on user lead development
- Work with Testers and QA to ensure all requirements testable and tested.
- Understand and illustrate potential of business benefits, define clear success and acceptance criteria
- Process capture and analysis in order to replicate, or suggest optimisations (recognise areas of duplication or repetition and provide recommendation to eliminate).
- Ensure stakeholders are fully informed and understand the requirements and analysis process
- Consults with key stakeholders and Product Owners to define project requirements and understand priorities and dependencies
- Acts as a bridge between the business and the technology and design teams
- Understands and champions iterative development practices
- Solid understanding of digital product development best practices – inc. agile, UCD, interface design, lean, IA, A-B testing and software development and deployment.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to balance intuition with data in making decisions.
- Excellent communication and listening skills - ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Willingness, flexibility, creativity, and energy in taking initiative and assuming responsibility - "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude.
- Commercially minded, always looking the business justification and prioritising solutions that boost revenue potential.
- 5+ years experience in delivering customer facing, successful digital products in a range of environments and settings
- Business Analyst experience working in both a startup and large company environment
- Experience with best-practice agile product management techniques.
If interested please send your Cv in response.