A global leader of PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted data storage devices are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive based in their office near Wembley.
The Company provides a range of security products, from encrypted hardware devices to cloud-based products. These products are so securely driven that they protect all data to military and government levels.
This digital marketing position will be working alongside the Marketing Manager, but focused on everything "digital". You will be reporting into the Marketing Manager & CEO, working very closely with the Marketing Team.
Role and Responsibilities The Digital Marketing Executive will focus on the following business;
- Design, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels
- Customer and user acquisition through pay per click (PPC ) campaigns, largely focused on Google AdWords
- Manage website covering content, SEO, banners and more
- Create content across various channels, printed, video, email marketing
- Measuring marketing activity, and continually improving results
- Oversee a social media strategy, Linkedin, Twitter
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Day to day management of our website to ensure everything is running smoothly
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years + experience in a similar position
- Experience of B2B marketing environment
- Strong understanding of targeted marketing activation across social media channels, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience managing content marketing budgets
- Good graphic skills (experience with Adobe)
- Capable of using Hootsuite
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Preferable knowledge of global markets (Europe & North America)
- Between £30-40k, depending on experience
- Office based in London (Wembley)