Our client is looking to hire a Director, Data Operations to join their growing team! They are an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography, blockchain and AI to power modern media. This role is ideally hybrid to NYC or can also be remote.
The Director will be instrumental in introducing more process, documentation and agility into data operations. Role requires strong technical foundation in data management with direct experience in adtech, with demonstrated technical skills.
Who you are:
• 5+ years of similar professional experience, at data company or within data organization at adtech company
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Masters or higher a plus.
• Experience with various data environments ( especially Google BigQuery) and BI tools (Looker, Data Studio..)
• Expert using SQL/Bigquery + BI tools (e.g. Data Studio)
• Extensive experience with solutions including TransUnion, Merkle, Acxiom, Experian, LiveRamp, Lotame, etc.
What you'll do:
• Day to day support Clients and Client Services teams with data requests. Play a key role in coordinating data onboarding to ensure seamless operations for clients
• Manage data vendors and cross-functional alignment, from onboarding to QBR, financial and usage reporting
• Support product vision and strategy for Data products and initiative areas looking holistically across all company Data products and initiatives
Competitive compensation + equity