Intelletec is partnered with a rapidly expanding AI Adtech company looking to add a Director of Data Operations to the team. This will be a brand new role and is remote.
This company is an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to power modern media. Their advertising suite provides tools for audience segmentation, precision targeting and activation, and cross-screen attribution against its proprietary OTT-first device graph. Customers include advertisers that leverage the next-generation cryptography to prevent fraud and increase margins and broadcast giants that leverage the platform to power their digital TV offerings.
The Director of Data Operations will be a liaison between the Client's and CS teams’ data needs by making the day-to-day junction between Business development and the Product Teams (Identity & Device Graphs, Data Marketplace, and Measurement). The Director will be instrumental in introducing and refining the process, documentation, and agility in the client’s data operations. The role requires a strong technical foundation in data management with direct experience in ad tech, with demonstrated technical skills. Candidates will work cross-functionally with clients/client services, product and engineering, legal, business development, and vendors
Who you are:
- 5+ years of similar professional experience at a data company or within a data organization at an ad tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Master or higher a plus.
- Experience with various data environments ( especially Google BigQuery) and BI tools (Looker, Data Studio..)
- Extensive experience with solutions including TransUnion, Merkle, Acxiom, Experian, LiveRamp, Lotame, etc.
- Autonomous and capable of identifying new opportunities to better satisfy our customers
What you'll do:
- End-to-end support of Clients and Client Services teams with data requests. Play a key role in coordinating data onboarding to ensure seamless operations for clients
- Manage data vendors and cross-functional alignment, from onboarding to QBR, financial and usage reporting
- Support product vision and strategy for the client’s Data products and initiative areas looking holistically across all company Data products and initiatives
- Drive adoption of the clients’ data segments and Data Products across Clients
- Contribute to roadmaps liaising closely with Client Services teams to collect ongoing data and measurement needs from Clients
- Work closely with the client's Product and Business Development teams to identify, vet, select, and onboard vendors
- Own documentation, process, and best practice for both internal and external clients
- Participate to contract negotiations
- Be the internal advocate for data protection and privacy
- SQL/Bigquery + BI tools (e.g. Data Studio) required
- Knowledge of digital advertising – ad delivery, DMP’s, programmatic, etc.
- Experience with cloud offerings like Amazon Web Services.
For more info, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org