DIRECTOR, FINANCE ANALYTICS
Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms. They are going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Director of Finance Analytics to join the leadership team in the Arizona office.
As Director of Finance Analytics, you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of analytics initiatives aimed at optimizing financial performance. Whilst leading a team of data scientists and analytic talent to deploy models to address critical and complex problems.
- Provide leadership to the Price Optimization team, with oversight and coordination of all solution components to deliver value and optimal performance
- Development of core analytic processes and workflows to ensure cross-team collaboration and leveraging specialty expertise from data engineers, data scientists, and application developers
- Develop a deep understanding of generic contracting, network pricing, underwriting processes, formulary design, and PBM margin
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze their needs and built an analytic product roadmap
- Design and implement robust analytic and reporting solutions to support the identified needs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, advanced degree/experience in quantitative related fields required
- Experience in price optimization or modeling
- Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and operations;
- Maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Experience directly managing a data science team
- Proficiency and understanding in data scientist applications, including R, Python, Git
- Experience with administrative claims data such as pharmacy or medical claims;
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources
- Working knowledge of advanced modeling and forecasting techniques
- Proven ability to develop innovative analytic approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion