This position will report to the VP of Asset Management. The position is responsible for all aspects related to the operation of renewable energy projects and aids in the evaluation and acquisition of proposed renewable energy projects.
JOB RESPONSBILITIES OVERVIEW
- Oversee and monitor the performance of renewable energy projects to ensure performance objectives are achieved and performed within budget.
- Assist in acquisitions by evaluating Power Purchase Agreements, Interconnection Agreements, O&M Agreements, EPC Agreements, PV Systs and IE Reports.
- Develop and distribute routine stakeholder reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supervise Asset Management Analysts and Solar Engineer.
- Assist Director of Construction Management in reviewing EPC commissioning activities (e.g. performance testing, QC reports, etc.).
- Oversee O&M Contractors performance and verify OMA scope of work is being fulfilled.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of an Asset Management database.
- Ensure regulatory filings are conducted (EIA, NCUC, etc).
- Evaluate and develop future strategic O&M partners for ARE.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION / PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6-7 years’ experience in PV Solar project management position, or as close to as possible.
- Prior utility operations experience given priority, but not a requisite.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of collaborative cloud-based asset management platforms.
- Ability to work with a team and process many different issues quickly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of growth stage company.
- Very detail oriented.
- Juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills