My client is a very well funded, Series B, Digital Asset / Crypto Exchange platform, headquartered in San Francisco, with an ever growing global footprint.
The company is going through quick, but pragmatic expansion, and I am in in the market for a Director of Blockchain Engineering, to come in and lead the team of <20 Engineers, across multiple locations.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 5+ years' hands-on experience as a Java Engineer (C++ experience is valued), Experience leading Engineering teams of 8-20 in a Java envirnonment
- At least one years' hands-on experience with Blockchain technologies - Whether proprietary (e.g., Chain) or open source (e.g., Hyperledger, Corda, Ethereum)
- Deep understanding & production-level experience of transaction scripting and smart contracts, especially Bitcoin style conditionalized transactions
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain technologies like Chain, Corda and Hyperledger
- Detailed knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals - Databases (NoSQL systems, storage and distributed persistence technologies)
- Working understanding of key areas of Blockchain research including data privacy, confidential transactions, side chains and pegging, sharding, lightning, and other scaling methodologies
What's on Offer:
- Salary up to $250k base - Long-term contract available (rates flexible)
- Sizable equity
- Outstading Benefits
- Relocation & Visa transfers available
Location is San Francisco, fully on-site.
No full sponsorship - no 3rd parties - No remote