A global leader in Brand Protection and are undergoing a significant period of growth. As such a new position has recently been created to head up Business Intelligence, with a focus on Anti Piracy. This is a unique opportunity to take complete ownership of a niche area and help drive the business forward.
This will be a London based role manging a small yet global team. You will be responsible for providing the leadership, guidance, and the vision for the client's Anti-Piracy's portfolio of data and related products.
This position will take ownership on the entire flow of data & intelligence from data collection, through all data processes and aggregation, down to the presentation of the information
- Provide the vision and strategy in data and related products, and communicate its value to internal and external audiences;
- Utilize trends in the piracy landscape and interface with our clients and internal stakeholders to establish anti-piracy BI product needs;
- Support and facilitate discussions with clients in their anti-piracy BI and reporting strategies
- Take ownership and evolve all reportable metrics, and evangelize its purpose and use;
- Research and discover new aggregation methodologies that can create new perspective of information to further enhance our data portfolio.
- Knowledge of digital media content distribution ecosystem and consumption landscape critical;
- Strong background and proven success in client service;
- Must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools, build spreadsheet models, and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications and document findings that is tuned to the audience to drive value for the business;
- Strong experience in working with and managing teams across different time zones and geolocations