My client is changing the way direct mail is discovered and experienced. They are making direct mail measurable, quantifiable and attributable in real-time through their platform– making DM behave like your favourite digital channel.
My client turning direct mail into the ultimate challenger to search and social advertising. They apply machine learning, big data pipes, and campaign optimization tools to redefine direct mail into a truly measurable, quantifiable and performant growth channel.
Director of Campaign Strategy and Yield Optimization:
- Get up each morning and lead client strategy cross-departmentally to help clients maximize the value of the company's direct mail channel management solution
- Work cross-departmentally to develop and implement optimization tactics, strategies, and processes and lead communication and development throughout our Custom Success and Sales teams to help them manage and grow their client accounts
- Analyze deep client campaign data to uncover insights, trends, and meaningful analysis to help us learn and improve our platform the results we deliver our customers
- Research marketing trends within our industry and others to lead internal optimization and push us to improve the platform every day
- Become a trusted and visionary leader within the organization helping us continue to lead the digital transformation of a $45bn market
- Dive into client and campaign weeds with Customer Success and Sales Team members to help them bring the highest level value into each customer interaction
- Work with our marketing team to turn insights and data into content helping educate the greater marketing world
- Help the company continue to emerge as the thought leader in quantitative marketing and help us bring brands a powerful alternative to search and social channels.
- BA/BS/MBA in Business related focus, Sales and/or Marketing
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in marketing, yield optimization, or quantitative advertising sector
- A minimum of 5+ years in senior leadership or management rolls
- Deep hands on experience managing and optimization measurable marketing campaigns and channels
- Proven track record for working with deep data sets, analyzing results, and communicating findings
- Experienced at working with product teams to improve technology solutions
- 5+ years hands-on keyboard experience working in programmatic type marketing platforms (i.e. The Trade Desk, Facebook Ad Manager, GDN, Google Ads)
- Expert understanding of the evolution of the marketing landscape and how data, measurement, and optimization have transformed the way marketing teams operate
- Expert written and oral presentation skills with a mastery of presenting complicated concepts in understandable ways
- Track record for analytical problem solving and delivering comprehensive solutions
- $140,000 Base