My client is a Series B Fintech startup that is a provider of account aggregation and data analytics technology for finance. Providing its customers with insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions which leads to better financial futures. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to bring on a Director of Channel Sales.
- Hire and lead a team that acts as the primary point of contact for reseller partners, providing sales and marketing support, as well as acting as the point of escalation for issues/opportunities
- Develop a channel strategy and account plans for existing and new reseller partners to drive revenue growth through the channel; set an ongoing cadence for strategic interactions with all partners
- Identify, target and close new reseller relationships based on product/target customer alignment and revenue potential
- Work with marketing to drive partner demand-generation initiatives for products in the channel; develop a field advocacy team to drive adoption with existing partners
- Act as an internal advocate for channel partners with sales, product, and engineering teams
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS channel/partner management
- Experience building and managing a small, cross-functional team
- Ability to negotiate complex SaaS agreements
- Willingness to work as a player/coach
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly effectively at all levels
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Experience with wealth management/financial advisor solutions a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Package: Base salaries up to $125K. OTE up to $250K with uncapped commissions!
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org