My Series C client is seeking a Director of Customer Onboarding & Implementations to lead and grow their onboarding team. Their platform is a Relationship Intelligence tool that uses ML & AI to enrich relationships for businesses. After doubling their revenue this year they onboarded some of the best-known venture capital firms in the world, closed deals with F500 companies, and have found great success selling to a wide variety of large sectors: private capital markets, startups, SMBs, investment banks, and commercial real estate firms to name a few.
- Lead a remote and distributed team of Onboarding Managers - 1.1s, stand-ups, coaching, career development
- Be a subject matter expert and understand the customer onboarding process in exceptional detail from end-to-end - discovery, imports, training, and best practices.
- Advise on Industry Best Practices (IB, VC, PE, Consulting, CRE) so the Onboarding Team fully understands use cases and possesses sufficient understanding to have discussions around integration scoping.
- Design, implement and refine processes throughout the lifecycle of onboarding that elevates the customer experience while driving efficiencies that reduce the cost to serve
- You have 5+ years of client-facing experience in a B2B Enterprise SaaS Customer Onboarding, Implementation Support or Training function.
- 7+ years of leadership experience in a remote or distributed environment
- You have significant experience with the full customer lifecycle including technical Implementations and Support teams.
- You have led the design, implementation and refinement of processes throughout the lifecycle.
- Shown ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.